Thursday, July 15, 2010

HeRe AgAiN!!!!

yezzaaaaa!!!

finally, i manage to keep to my promise. i'm actually blogging again.wanna say CONGRATS to myself  for able to discipline myself to publish a post everyday....:)

today, i'm just too busy with the school and after school event. Alhamdulillah.everything goes on smoothly from school to hotel and from hotel back to my rented villa. hehe!! just want to share with all of you. today, i am quite happy as my form 1 students, the youngest and perhaps the smallest and naive kids in my shool, perform very well for my class today. the students are just like me, very talkative. they just love to talk non stop although when i am teaching in the class.

however, what makes me really proud of them is that they are willing to answer questions by participating like real contestants in pop quiz shows. eventhough there is no buzzer for them to press to answer questions proposed to them, they can just make the sounds using their own creativity. they are just so wonderful. they can just say TETTT to make it sound llike a buzzer and even to my surprise they really do the action of pressing the buzzer by knocking on the table....i just can't stop laughing and they love it. the class is very noisy but indeed i like it. that's what we as TESLIAN teachers really want our students to do in class. being noisy doesn't mean that the lesson is not carried out. other teachers always complain that english class is always the noisiest class, but they do not realise the reality of it.actually, it is part of our learning objectives in class. ensuring them to participate in every classroom activities is not that easy. english is our second language in malaysia and my job is to ensure that students are able to write and definitely to communicate well in that language. i'm so thankful and proud of my 1 IBNU SINA. they have done such a good job today....:)

i hope this happy moment that i experience with them will be maintained in this way. although sometimes it might not work, but those precious moments are what we, as teachers, really treasure in our profession. seeing them smiling and laughing makes me realise of how important i am to them. my responsibility towards them are vital in order to produce quality leaders for our next generation. hope the Almighty will guide me and bless me for the job that i am doing right now. i'm just trying to contribute what i have learned to them so that they will have the opportunity to become better in future.insyaallah...:)

well, tick tock tick tock, it's already getting late for me as i have another important task to be done tonight. have to stop now before i'm late for my date with the upper secondary students. give me the strength to finish my duty for tonight...tata for now....:)

THIS POST IS EXCLUSIVELY WRITTEN BY:

cIkGu

4 comments:

wegreentheearth said...

another post from co author...
tq very much...
harap semakin meriah blog ni...
anyway...kitorg kat shahputra pun bnyk kali kena...bdk sport punya klas asyik kena ketuk ngan jiran sebelah je...sebab kdng2 perbincangan menjadi hangat smp tak bleh dikawal...
hahaa...

wegreentheearth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
norwyn rahman said...

well,maybe they are just not used to the current situation of the teaching profession...hehehe!!!i prefer my students to be active in class rather than just sitting quietly and they will end up snoring.hahaha!!!

anyway, just prove to them what we are doing is not wrong and gives benefits to our students. like what you always mention, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN....hahaha!!

wegreentheearth said...

duuuhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!