Friday, July 16, 2010

2 years!!!!yeay!!!

YIPPIE!!!

16th July 2010...today takes me back to my memory 2 years ago when i started my noble profession as a TEACHER....First and foremost, thanks and alhamdulillah to the Almighty for still giving me the strength to be patient and strong enough to stay in this profession. in the blink of an eye, i already work for 2 years. just can't imagine! i don't even realise it!!!hahaha!!!

i remembered the first time when i got the offer letter as a teacher. i just couldn't believe my eyes when again i read that i was posted to JOHOR. damn.not that state again. i was very demotivated at that time. of all the 14states that we have in Malaysia, why must it be johor? i was pissed off and without waiting any longer, i quickly called up my other coursemates and asked them where they were posted to. well, i'm not alone.there were other 27 of my coursemates sent to johor. what a large number, right?:)

so, on 16th july 2008, early in the morning, after subuh prayer, my family sent me to johor education department. we reached there around 8.00 a.m. when i reached there, i quickly scanned  and searched for my friends. indeed, i was relieved when there was actually another friend of mine who's going to MUOORRR with me.:)

after lunch, my beloved family again sent me to my school that is SMK BANDAR MAHARANI...i'm going to teach!!!horror!!!when i reached school, i asked this big question to myself " Am I really ready to be a teacher? Am i suitable for this profession?" All sorts of questions appeared on my mind. Actually, i was extremely nervous and that is why i just blurted out all of those questions. I realised it's normal for all of us who experienced working formally for the first time in their life...:)

when i reached there, i was obliged to stay in the warden house as i was not able to find a house to be rented. i met two kind hearted wardens.they greeted me well. on that night, i just couldn't sleep because i knew that tomorrow will be a very big day for me. Then, there goes the next day.all eyes stared at me as i was like some creature who had arrived from a different planet. of course i'm a bit different because i'm the only malay teacher who did not wear scarf. i had thought about this matter again and again before going to the school. however, i made up my mind not to be hypocrite and just be myself. At first, it was quite hard for some of them to accept me but i managed to overcome it as my intention of being in that school is, to carry out my duty as an educator where i will mould the students to be, perhaps great leaders. it was one of the challenges that i always have to face in my daily life. Thanks once again to the Almighty for giving me more than 100% patience to be myself and stick with my principle in life. For me, we are all the same. every one is not perfect.so, whatever lar.hehehe!!!

Another thing that i realised since i started working in this field is that it has teaches me how to be patient. What i mean is real patience.who says it's easy to be a teacher. i'm carrying out a very big responsibility and i always have to make sure that my students are fully equipped with all the knowledge that they need. this 2 years has really taught me to be a better person and definitely a more matured person. i have done such hard work, have been sweating to finish all the tasks given to me, laughing and crying just because for the sake of teaching. just for the sake of my students.

there's just too much for me to jot it down here.it will be a never ending story.hehe!!!in a nutshell, i just hope that my passion for teaching will always be my main priority and the Almighty will always bless me. just wish that everything is going to be okay for next year eventhough i'm still trying to adapt myself to this new environment and experience.


well, gotta go now.tata for now!!!

THIS POST IS EXCLUSIVELY WRITTEN BY:

CiKgU

3 comments:

wegreentheearth said...

congratulations for the 2 years of being a teacher...
thanks a lot coz u accepted the opportunities to teach my hometown boys....
arkitek bangsa takkan mengenal erti penat sebab dia tahu yg kerja mulia ini memaang berbaloi...

norwyn rahman said...

berbaloi!!
memang berbaloi!!!
hehe!!!

wegreentheearth said...

dah mcm iklan celcom plak dah...