Sunday, August 1, 2010

GOING STEADY...:)

First and foremost, Alhamdulillah...:) must be wondering why right? well, today is our third month anniversary since we started on the 1st May 2010. so grateful and thankful that he's been here with me all the time. never stop supporting me in whatever i do. always wants me to do the best. never give up in giving me the best of him...:) that's my beloved MUSTAKIM HASHIM...:) a very happy 3rd  month anniversary  to you, abang... i hope our relationship will be blessed by Allah...Amin....:)



Feels like i've known him for quite a long time but in just a blink of an eye, it has moved on to the 3rd month. although sometimes there are ups and downs in our relationship, but we manage to overcome it. it goes on steady and what mattters the most is that he is very dear to me, special to me and will always be with me eventhough we are far away from each other. Kuantan and Melaka is such a long journey to be travelled to. i realise that he is the one that i want and once again thanks to Allah for giving me another chance to be loved and give love to someone who deserves to get my love and care. never thought in my life that i will meet him. he meets all the criteria that i need. definitely, i like an outdoor person as i am, myself is not capable of being an outdoor person.hehe!! and one more thing, we do share some common interests. some of it are like singing the ads songs together and to my surprise he even knows all the songs that i know. that is a BIG WOW for a man like him.hehe!!!but, anyway, i like it...:)

anyway, i hope that this blossom relationship will last forever...i'm just so in love with him and will never ever let him go from me. will take good care of our relationship and i do hope you guys bless our relationship.just wanna let him know that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

This post is exclusively written by,

CikGU

5 comments:

wegreentheearth said...

hepi 3rd month anniversary to u 2...
the easiest date 2 remember...
1st day every month will be the day...
hahaa...

Ahmad Firdaus Ibrahim said...

i luv u so much too...muah....

hijau bumi Tuhan... said...

mmuuwwaahhh...;)

wegreentheearth said...

hoi!!!
hahaa...

norwyn rahman said...

excuse me, guys...
are u jealous?
haha!