Wednesday, August 4, 2010

BIG DAY FOR TOMORROW!

tomorrow is gonna be a big and nervous day for me as tomorrow will be the day where my form 3 ibnu khaldun and 3 cekal will  be battling in a war that is English Language paper...it's quite dreadful to have this feeling but i just have to go through it.supposedly, the students should be more nervous, but indeed the teacher herself just couldn't stop thinking about tomorrow. i'm thinking how are they going to answer the paper especially when it comes to essay writing that is Paper 2. i'm expecting to see smiling faces once they get the question papers. hopefully, what i aim for the trial will come out and the students will manage to answer it in peace.

again, it's not an easy feeling for me as the results will be the benchmark for the real PMR. i'm just afraid that they will leave the page blank with nothing to write on. i have told them many times that never ever leave the page empty without answers. at least, if they write a few sentences, the will be granted with at least 2 or 3 marks for the effort in writing something. this really tests my credibility as an english teacher as english is always regarded as the killer subject particularly in my school. i have put all my effort in ensuring that they get the best out of me.i know i'm not as good as the senior teachers. just started for two years and still want to find the right track in teaching them. 2 years is still new and i still need lots and lots of experiences and guide by the senior teachers. as for me, i'm very lucky because my ketua panitia, kak intan is a very happy go lucky person who doesn't push me too much as she understands all the workload that i am assigned to.thanks to her for understanding my condition in the school...:)

whatever it is, i just pray hard that my students will achieve success in this trial. hope that they remember my advise and do as what they are told to do...insyaallah..amin..:)

THIS POST IS EXCLUSIVELY WRITTEN BY,

CiKgU

2 comments:

wegreentheearth said...

insyallah everythng will be alright....
gud luck to all students...

norwyn rahman said...

tq 4 supporting me all d time, abg...:)