Saturday, May 23, 2009

someone!

if you want someone that have 24 hours a day for you...i`m not the one...
if you want someone that you can reach anytime you want...i`m not the one...
if you want someone that have looks and style...i`m not the one...
if you want someone that can give anything you want...i`m not the one...
if you want someone that have lots of money...i`m not the one...
if you want someone that like place with crowd, entertainment...i`m not the one...

i`m travel a lot to feed my own stomach...
i like adventure and being muddy(like Bear`s quote) to experience the life...
my body have been scratch by the nature...
and always like that...
hurt and pain within the nature is a pleasure for me...

but don`t worry...
i`m always taking care of myself...
cause i know that there some special value wait for me when i`m home...


my work can be in office, jungle, island, mountain and even in shopping complex everywhere in Malaysia...


within hours i can be called to do a work anywhere that can give me some money to feed me...
cause i`m just an ordinary guy seeking some of the life experience...
with hope that i can be a man with pride...
trying to be positive...
trying to make my life easy, happy and valuable...
and also trying to satisfied all parties that involve in my own life...
thats me...
Mustakim Bin Hashim

3 comments:

yazilahyazir said...

no matter what..u're still the Mustakim Hashim that i know for so long....my lil bro...ahhahhaa...

wegreentheearth said...

yes i am...
thanks a lot kak...

iza_snazzy said...

u r Mustakim Hashim, the greatest ever gift in my life... and i always know and believe, in future u can achieve a lot more than u r now.. coz there's a thing inside u that is called "passion"....